I am Rafał Cieślak, a 22 year old guy from Poland, Wrocław.
I have quite a lot of experience with C++, ANSI C and Python, but as a flexible developer I am also familiar with a number of different technologies. Apart from programming, I am also an experienced administrator of Linux-based systems, including servers and embedded instances.
I am currently unemployed, studying Computer Science and Maths at the University of Wrocław.
My other areas of interest include:
- Digital sound synthesis and production: I really enjoy playing around with software synthesizers, as well as designing own. I am the developer and designer of AlgAudio, a powerful audio processing framework, and harmonySEQ, an pattern-based software sequencer. I have also composed a bunch quite decent tracks.
- Volleyball. That’s the sport I enjoy most, but I am not any skilled player. I have, however, acquired junior umpire rights, and I find that a great fun!
- Music: I am very into ambient and berlinschool electronic classical music. Klaus Schulze is my definite favourite, I also like Dieter Werner, Schiller, Cell, Spiral Dreams, Louigi Verona a lot.
- Speedcubing. I have trained solving Rubik’s cube for some time, and my best averages of ten were around 25 seconds.
- Technical Origami. Math behind folding paper is more complicated than it may seem, and I tend to design my own models rather than to follow diagrams.
If you wish to get in touch with me, the preferred way is to drop an e-mail to:
For spam protection, the above email is not valid – you need to remove all ‘X’ characters from it.