I am Rafał Cieślak, a 20 year old guy from Poland, Wrocław.
I have quite a lot of experience with C++, ANSI C and Python, but as a flexible developer I am also familiar with C#, Java, PHP, x86 assembly and gdscript. Apart from programming, I am also an experienced administrator of Linux-based systems, including servers and embedded instances.
I am currently unemployed, studying Computer Science and Maths at the University of Wrocław.
My other areas of interest include:
- Digital sound synthesis and production: I really enjoy playing around with software synthesizers, as well as designing own. I am the developer of harmonySEQ, an powerful pattern-based software sequencer. I have also composed a bunch quite decent tracks.
- Volleyball. That’s the sport I enjoy most, but I am not any skilled player. I have, however, acquired junior umpire rights, and I find that a great fun!
- Music: I am very into ambient and berlinschool electronic classical music. Klaus Schulze is my definite favourite, I also like Dieter Werner, Schiller, Cell, Spiral Dreams, Louigi Verona a lot.
- Speedcubing. I have trained solving Rubik’s cube for some time, and my best averages of ten were around 25 seconds.
- Technical Origami. Math behind folding paper is more complicated than it may seem, and I tend to design my own models rather than to follow diagrams.
If you really want to know more, or just looking for some way to contact me, here, grab my e-mail: email@example.com